Referway, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at Nuagarh Telengapentha Cuttack Maharashtra, India ("the Company") offers various retail solutions, including through its website www.referway.com and other applications ("Platforms") various online lifestyle, fashion, grocery and electronics solutions, which inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of products across categories related to lifestyle, consumer electronics,and general merchandise ("Products") by users of the Platforms ("Users").
Cancellations of orders is possible only before the order is invoiced for shipment. Once an order is invoiced and packed, it cannot be cancelled
To cancel an order, please visit “My Account > My Order” section on the website. Click on “Cancel Order” button and select products to be cancelled. Post cancellation, the refund will be posted back via the original method of payment for all pre-paid orders.
Reliancedigital.in reserves the right to cancel orders placed on the website, wholly or partially, if products cannot be shipped for quality reasons or for non-availability of inventoryBulk Orders
Reliancedigital.in reserves the right to cancel bulk orders placed on the website. To avoid such cancellations and for bulk orders, please visit our Corporate Enquiry section or E-mail Sarva KaushikBulk Orders
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on reliancedigital.in.
1. A product purchased on Reliancedigital.in is eligible for return within the return period mentioned in the table below if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
• Product delivered is different from what was ordered • Product was received in a physically damaged condition or was found defective when package was opened. • The product or parts of the product or accessories that were described on the website as “ In the Box” was missing.
All our packages come with "Tamper Evident Void Seals", click here for more information on our packaging. Please ensure that you do not accept packages where the seal is tampered. Acceptance of a tampered "Void Seal" or a damaged box will automatically disqualify any return claims for physically damaged/defective products, incorrect product, or missing accessories.
Please Note: Any product noticed as "Received in Physically Damaged Condition, Damage upon Delivery" or "Missing Accessories/Items in Box" has to be reported within 24 hours to be eligible for a replacement. For Smartphones and Laptops, issues need to be reported before activation of product. Any issues reported after 24 hours or after activation of the product(whichever is earlier) will not be accepted.
The below product categories are marked as "non-returnable" unless the package received is verified as Defective or Damaged
• Mobile Phones and Laptops
• Mobile Phone accessories like screen guards, screen protectors and tempered glass.
• All console games and PC games that are labeled as non-returnable on their product detail pages.
2. All items to be returned must be in their original condition along with the following.
• Original Order Invoice
• Original packaging with labels, user manuals and warranty card
• Serial Number/IMEI of the product being returned should match our system
• Any accessories/components, combo or bundle products or freebies you received with the purchase
• For Wrong product/colour, incorrect description and missing accessories, the product should be unused
• For “Defective on Arrival” of installable products, returns will be accepted only if the product was installed by ResQ engineers
• Returns will not be accepted if any of the installable products is unboxed and or installed by customer himself or by anyone other than Reliance Digital’s service team resQ. Any damages or defects for such products will not be accepted. These could include but not limited to -
1. GAS Leakages in Air Conditioners
2. Wrong connections or Wrong installations
3. Missing items reported, damages, dents etc. • For DOA of non-installable products, replacements would be processed basis the following
a) All Apple products (smartphones, MacBook’s, airpods and accessories) must include a DOA or defective certificate from a Brand Authorized Service Centre
b) Products like Smartphones and Laptops must include a DOA or defective certificate from a Brand Authorized Service Centre
c) DOA products should be handed over to the delivery pick-up person as sealed by the brand. Any tampering done to the brand DOA seal will not be accepted for a replacement or refund
• Final QA of the product and certification of defect by the resQ engineers when the product is received back as a return
• Failure to return the freebie/promotional product availed in the order will result in refund of only the product being returned/cancelled
3. Please ensure you have erased any/all personal informed from an electronic device that stores any personal information prior to returning. Reliance Digital shall not be liable for any misuse or usage of such information.